For Booking Helpline
LINES OPEN LATE 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Open all 7 days
1) When we book services in advance and are bound to honour the payment commitments to service providers, cancellation of services earmarked for a particular departure results in the Company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier. Therefore any cancellation of tour booking by tour participant will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
2) As per the Booking Conditions, we are constrained to levy the aforesaid Cancellation Charges in addition to the actual expenditure incurred towards, retention charges by supplier. Company reserves the right to cancel a tour departure without assigning any reason. Under such circumstances amount paid by you will be refunded forthwith.
3) If the Client wants to cancel the tour, he must intimate the Company in writing mailed to us at our office address on working days within office time. Please refer to the applicable cancellation charges mentioned on our service voucher or confirmation letter.
4) We need to receive from you your original voucher before any applicable refund can be considered. If you decide to cancel arrangements before the balance due date, any deposits paid are non-refundable.
5) The reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer.
6) The Company shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of the Company (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
|No of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person.|
|on the day/on tour||95%|
|3 to 1 day||80%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|30 to 15 days||60%|
|45 to 31 days||30%|
|60 to 46 days||20%|
|More than 60 days||7.5%|
In case if any Tour is cancelled from the Company's end, then the full refund of amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 working days of cancellation of the tour by same mode of payment. Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour option suggested by the Travel Company or can utilize the tour amount paid for any of the company's future tour.
1)-For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason
2)-If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government
3)-If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities
Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
All refund shall be made only after the client filled all the necessary documents and the amount shall be transfer only to the concern account holder while payment was made for the particular tour or package.
Refund shall be made only after cancellation procedure is completed and through bank transfer. There will be no Cash payment.
Full refund Amount will be made completed after 24 working days and will be notify to the client after full refund amount is made.
Incase cancellation is made from the company’s end, then the full refund amount paid by the guest will be made within 7working days, but only through bank transfer or cheque
Copyright Sita Tour And Travels Service Nepal Pvt. Ltd. All Right Reserved.